Are you looking for a reliable partner to provide you a full range of translation services? Do you want a guarantee that translation of your documents will be precise and quick?
No problem. We can do all of this for you and more. The Presto translation agency has been operating on the market since 1990 and we have only one goal ‒ to provide first-class translation and interpreting services.
What we offer
We offer our clients not only standard translations and interpreting, but also comprehensive services in the field of translation including localisation, DTP and audio/video services.
Our customers in particular appreciate our high-quality specialist translations with uniform terminology guaranteed in all projects. We achieve this by using the latest translation equipment and selecting translators with the given specialisation. We compile a translation team for each customer according to professional specialisation.
List of fields which we specialise in:
- List of sectors
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Translations from and into more than 40 languages
- Express translations
- Officially certified translations
- Interpreting services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad
- Localisation (e.g. software and websites)
- Proofreading of translations and texts by native speakers
- DTP work relating to translation
- Audio/video services (dubbing, creation of subtitles)
How the translation process works
You can simply order a translation from us online. We will reply within 15 minutes of your enquiry and send you our quote, or contact you with a request for specification of your requirements for execution of the translation.
You can also send documents for translation by e-mail or contact us by telephone.
We will perform the translation as quickly as possible. If necessary, we can also arrange express translations delivered within 24 hours and in urgent cases even while you wait.
We enjoy long-term collaboration with more than 4,000 translators with various specialisations. Thanks to this, we have experience in a wide range of sectors. We provide translations in more than 40 languages including translations from one foreign language to another. Each and every translator undergoes a strict selection procedure in which an average of only 1 in 30 candidates is successful.
While preparing our translations, we use the CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) tools MEMSOURCE, TRADOS and TRANSIT which are able to work efficiently with text repetition in a translation. Thanks to this, we are able to translate more quickly yet with the certainty that translation of specialist terminology is consistent throughout the whole of the document.
Quality Management System
We apply a Quality Management System to our translations in compliance with ISO 9001 standards and hold DIN EN 15038 certification for translation services. All translations are subject to strict output control in order to ensure that the required quality is guaranteed.
Documents intended for print and very important documents
Even though very high quality translators with a wealth of experience work on our translations, it is still necessary for all materials which are intended for print (public presentation) as well as very important documents to be proofread in order to ensure that the result is flawless. You can order this service from us.
Why use our services
- We are a leading translation agency which has been operating on the market since 1990. Over this time, we have accumulated more than 30,000 satisfied customers from a wide range of sectors.
- We provide top quality translation services thanks to our team of experienced specialists and more than 4,000 tried and tested translators and native speakers.
- We offer translations from and into more than 40 languages, even subject to express deadlines.
- We have a wealth of experience, even with more demanding large-volume jobs or work in unusual formats or with very precise specialisation.
- We can prepare your translations in any format you like and are of course also able to offer graphic editing of the text including professional DTP services.
- We use state-of-the-art translation equipment and have our very own recording studio.
- We hold ISO 9001 and EN 15038 quality certificates and an ISO 27001 information security certificate.